Monday, April 24, 2006

birthday!!!

happy happy.. happy birthday... hope that all your wishes come true.

Here is what I really like about birthday;
Gift & cake (no picture for cake)

And I think handmade presents are really good as it shows to someone that we really appreciate them in our life, these two are my 'crocheted' presents for two wonderful person.
----blue hairband-----------

-------blue 'misc'bag--------

I don't realise that I love blue that much.

Not enough time to crochet a big teddy bear but, notice that I still try to put one small crochet item in this :

A pink-white chain ribbon...

The wrapping takes about 20 minutes hihi 'I'm the amateur wrapper', and the birthday card really look 'professional' ; made by my lovely husband (design / order can be arranged if you like)

No comments: